Lipozene Review - Should I Buy or Not?
Almost all pills you see everyday in those infomercials are a scam. Lipozene is indeed one of those you can add to that huge list, but some people have told me it has worked for them. I decided to write a more detailed review about this new diet supplement. Read on if you wish to know whether Lipozene really helps in losing weight permanently. All in all, I would recommend a natural diet product such as HoodiThin, which has helped many lose fat, lose weight gain energy, and be healthier.
As much as those infomercials want you to buy Lipozene, I simply caution everyone to just stay away from this product. I have experimented with it for a month sometime ago (a friend gave me a free supply) to see if it truly works. Unfortunately, it didn't help lose a single pound, just like other diet pills like Trimspa and Leptropril.
First off, let me give you a few basic details/info about Lipozene:
1. Lipozene is featured in many TV infomercials - which you might have seen. It is widely known as a huge scam.
2. It contains just 1 ingredient, a substance called glucomannan. What is this? It's bascally a sugar that comes from the Konjac Root.
3. Some studies have shown that this substance has the potential to decrease bad cholesterol, and blood sugar.
Why You Should Away From Lipozene
- It contains substances that prevent the absorptions of nutrients and vitamins. As a result, you may need to supplement with a good vitamin when taking Lipozene. However, many multivitamins aren't natural, and they themselves are hard to be absorbed. Thus, when you take Lipozene, you're simply depriving your body of valuable nutrients.
- Lipozene is basically fiber. For such a high cost, it's not worth it. If you want fiber in your diet, just keep eating high fiber foods that stop eating foods that cause constipation. If you're desperate, fiber pills and Psyllium Husk supplements cost way less, and work the same.
Fiber is in fact very good and effective in losing weight. Some studies have shown that increasing your fiber intake and can lead to more weight loss. But once again, you definitely do not have to taken an expensive diet pill to get fiber - it's available in a lot of foods such as veggies!
- The company who made Lipozene has had trouble in the past w/ other products. They've been accused of making incorrect claims about other products, and they also had to pay money for lawsuits. That doesn't smell like a company you should give your money to.
Here are some reviews my visitors have sent me regarding Lipozene. Most are very critical of it, and do not recommend using it. Everyone's body is different, so this doesn't mean it will not work for you.
What Others Had To Say:
"Lipozene is a complete waste of my money. The company and their products are just a scam. I got tricked once into buying another of their pills, and now I got tricked again. Well, there won't be a 3rd one. Lipozene is incredibly useless, and did absolutely nothing for losing weight. I stayed at 205 lbs before and after taking Lipozene for a month. It just contains some fiber - that's it! You can get fiber in your diet, for crying out loud! So I want to tell all of your visitors to not even consider Lipozene at all. There are so many other good things you can do for your body. Buying a scam product is not one of them. or try the South Beach Diet"
"So, I tried Lipzoene earlier last month, and during the first week I lost 3 lbs. At first I thought this product had some potential. I'm one of those girls that has tried almost every diet in the planet including Atkins, South Beach, etc. I've also tried numerous diet pills, and countless exercise programs. I'm still at 215, which has been my weight for more than 6 months. I was at 250 2 years ago, and took another diet pill called Trimspa which helped me lower my weight down to 215.
Unfortunately it stopped working, and my weight remained at 215 lbs. Lipozene was a waste of hard earned cash for me. I felt ill and wanted to vomit everytime I took it. I kept with it, and it did nothing for me. I do not recommend it to anyone - it is a scam, and I am still asking them for my refund back. Their customer service support is awful, and I'm planning to take some serious action if they don't give me my money back! Seriously, this company deserves to be sued, and destroyed. They scam everyone, and they just want your money!"
- Julia Connors
" So I tried Lipozene this June, and I'm very disappointed at the result. I lost just 2 lbs, and that's probably water weight. I followed all the directions, cut down on calories, and started a workout regimen, but to no avail. I am planning to refund the rest of my supply, but it seems they lied. They say I can't refund it for some random reason.. I can't even understand what they say half of the time.. they have a heavy accent. Anyway, Lipozene was pathetic, and I might just give the rest of the supply to someone else. Please guys, avoid Lipozene, it sucks!"
"Lipozene is a mediocre product, and I am ashamed I even thought about buying it. I did some research on the web, and it seems it's just basically fiber! Why waste so much money on a dumb diet pill that doesn't even work, that just consist of fiber? I'm such an idiot for buying it.. don't repeat what I did. If I were you, I would consider doing some alternative medicine regimen to lose weight, such as master cleansing, which basically involve juice fasting with lemonade. Or bowel cleansing. Anything but Lipozene."
- James Carter